Check in begins at 8:30 am – Grand Caribbean I-III
We are so excited about the Kid’s Carnival. A lot of time and effort has gone into making this event incredible for the children and a day they will remember for years to come and allow you to enjoy a day of fellowship with other brothers and sisters at the conference.
To help make this day run smoothly and in an orderly fashion we are asking you to follow the instructions below:
1. Since you have already registered your child for the carnival, you will be issued a t-shirt when you check into the conference on Friday. You will also need to sign a waiver at this time. All children will need to have a signed waiver and a t-shirt to enter the carnival. If you are not able to sign in on Friday this can be done at the carnival on Saturday.
2. We are requiring all kids to wear socks. The kids will not be allowed to wear shoes in the inflatables so your child needs to be dropped off “shoe-less”.
3. Kids entering the carnival must be wearing the Kids Carnival T-shirt.
4. Do not leave any bags, clothes, snacks, and electronics with your child while at the carnival. We will not be able to keep track of these items. Special exceptions will be made for children with allergies and special needs. Arrangements for this can be done at the carnival check in on Saturday.
5. If your child has a potty accident, you will be called to come and attend to your child.
6. The Kids Carnival Check-In will begin at 8:30 AM.
7. At Check-In on Saturday you and your child will be issued a wristband with coordinating numbers. You will need to present this wrist band when checking your child out. A red wrist band will be issued to alert the staff to any allergies or special needs your child may have.
8. We are requiring the parent that is checking in the child to be the one that will check them out. We will also need to verify the phone number to contact you if the need arises.
9. Activities at the Kids Carnival:
a. Bounce houses
b. Inflatable slides
c. Inflatable obstacle courses
i. Arts & Crafts
k. Play dough
l. Photo Booth
10. Your child will be placed in a group of Kids of the same age or grade range. There will be adult supervision with the children at all times. The different groups of children will rotate through the many different activities and bounce houses. They will all have an opportunity to participate in the different areas.
11. A nurse will be on duty. You are expected to return to the carnival to administer any medication to your child.
12. Lunch will consist of : LUNCH CONTAINS GLUTEN
a. Hot Dogs
b. Chicken Fingers
c. Tater Tots
d. Chocolate Chip or Sugar Cookie
e. Water, Milk or Lemonade
13. Snack will consist of:
b. Animal Crackers
14. Check out time is at 4:30 PM. Please be prompt when picking up your child.
We hope you and your child have a great time at the conference. Thank you for allowing us to serve you and have a blast with your child.
Mike & Cindy Morris, Orlando Church of Christ